Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Our offical membership to BOA (Bloggers of America) has begun!

Well I just want to take a moment to seriously pat myself on the back right now...Just ask Mandy McCullough and you will know that I have been meaning to do this for a long time now! And even still I have no idea what I am doing!

I am Katrina McCullough and Carston and I have now been married for 3.5 years. Our first and only daughter Isabelle was born on July 26th, 2007 and even still I look at her and can't believe she is mine. She has been an angel from the start. She is now six months old. I despite my obsessive worrying (which I think I'm getting better at...sometimes) I have really enjoyed each stage of Isabelle's life. I feel I'm getting more and more use to having her and her to having us!!!! She made her mommy proud and said "mom...mama!" the last night we were in Hawaii and has not stopped ever since. She is a good roller and can sit for a long period of time, but still has not mastered the art of balancing! I really could go on and on about her, but just know that from the day we saw her we can not believe the love we have for our little one! She has truly cemented our relationship even deeper!

Carston has his own sign business. American Electric Signs. He does a good job of it and for the most part enjoys it. I don't want to do details, but if you know Carst. He still enjoys all the same things. (Fishing, Dirt Biking...) I have discovered he is amazingly insightful and yes honey, you know how to make me laugh and smile! He also knows exactly what to say to me at the most critical of times to melt my heart! And for some reason he amazes me every time he does it, if that makes any sense.

As for me I still like doing all the same old things. Which includes just about everything. But even more recently I have realized I love my family and the people in my life. I am glad to be getting older and to look back on the people I have met and learned from. Cheezzy as it my sound I am truly blessed to be surrounded by people that truly enrich my life!!! I love my book club each month and can't beleive we have been doing it for two years now!!

No comments: