Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Isabelle is over the hump!..Past Six Months, Closer to 12!


Ahhhhh the sweet sound of Silence! Isabelle is taking a nap and I find myself with some time to relax. If you call blogging relaxing. I could ramble on about Little Izz for a very long time. So I will try to keep this short. She just turned a whopping 7 months old yesturday. She had both bottom front teeth break through last week and when I look at her gums I'm thinking we may be getting more teeth very soon! She is not yet crawling, but she loves to walk around the house and even kick a toy around as she goes. She is still known for her stiff body when not wanting to sit down and her crunches when laying on her back on the floor. When she is laying at a 30 degree angle, for example on a pillow, if I hold her legs down she will do a sit up. Very cute and too bad I don't lay down and do it with her! But like I said she doesn't crawl yet but is very good at moving around the room sliding and rolling, it's pretty amazing really!.......Like I said I could go on and on, she is the best and I can't believe she is mine still!!!!!


Carston is still working well in his Sign Business. And is very excited to go back to Hawaii in May to see the possiblities of moving his business there! Dream Big, Right!
I went on a walk today with Melanie and it's crazy how good 52 degrees can feel. Spring Fever is starting to really kick in. I'll post some pictures! There might be one of Ben's Birthday, Ugle Sweater Party. Carston and I were the proud winners of the two ugliest sweaters, compliments of his mom!!!!! And I'll of course throw one in of Isabelle. Speaking of, I had a very suprizing feeling come over me last night. I have a friend that has recently become pregnant and I couldn't get over the feeling of it making me kind of wish I was pregnant too. Good thing it take two to make that happen. Carst wasn't feeling the same vib. Not yet anyway........

5 comments:

Heather & Matt Fisher said...

Katrina,

Isabelle is soo cute. Great work :) Many of my friends have said the same thing, they are suddenly envious of pregnant women forgetting how much work it is and sometimes how sick they were!! I am sure your next isn't too far away!!
Great work on the sweaters. We totally had an ugly sweater day at work and yours probably would have won that one too! :) have a great day!

The McCulloughs said...

congrats Isabelle!! YOur on your way to 1! I love the pics of you guys in your ugly sweaters.. what a fun party idea. Marion does have some good old clothes! Keep the posts coming, it is fun to see what you guys are up to. Kiss Izzy for us.. she is too cute!

Nate and Tasha said...

Isabelle is a spitting image of you. Amazing. She is definitely a cutie. I can't believe she is already 7 mos. Really?! Wow!
Also, your sweater is the most hideous thing I have ever seen. We were going to have any ugly sweater christmas party but it didn't end up happening, we will definitely have to do one now!

Aubs said...

That is one good looking sweater Trina. I love it!

Harmony said...

You guys are sloggers! come on! we need an update!