Tuesday, October 7, 2008

So much to do and so little time!



This past month has been so fun. Karl had a fabulous wedding. My parents moved to Missouri. Exciting but very sad!!! Can't wait to visit. I can totally feel this wide open space between us with them being so far away. And I had a great time on a girls trip to New York with Melissa Sauter. I love the city and am so glad we went. I loved, loved, LOVED, Mary Poppins. Loved the shopping, A Tale of Two cities, and walking across the Brooklyn Bridge. And I loved going to Harrison to visit my Nanny family all in the Rain. Thanks Melissa for a great trip together! Carston is leaving today for his boys dive trip to Catalina today with Ben Sauter. We also went to St. George and saw Cam, Mandy and the kids, which I hopfully with get pics soon and Izz had her first hair cut!!!!! Oh yea and for the first time will be spending our first anniversary apart. This Thursday the 9th, it will be four years! And I am so happy to say I love my little family, now and forever! Cheesy, but true!

9 comments:

Robyn said...

Carston said you had a great trip. I want to hear about ditching your friend on the subway. His version made me laugh really hard! Glad you had a chance to get away to do something so FUN!

Charee B Mcclellan said...

wow, you have been busy!! you guys must be RICH to be able trip like the celebs! glad that you had a great time....next time invite me...j/k! but way fun!

Nate and Tasha said...

Your trip looked like a lot of fun. I would love to go back and visit NYC.

So when are you guys lookin into getting a #2 on the way??? :)

PhillipsFamily said...

Katrina, your blog is darling. The trip to NYC looked so fun. Izz is getting so big. She is so cute, I don't think I have ever seen her in real life. We will have to all get together the next time you visit. Take care

Emilee said...

hey katrina! it em! hope you dont mind me checking up on you! cute family you have! you look gorgeous, as always!

KIRSTEN said...

So seeing Isabelle's new picture, once again reminded me that I have been meaning to schedule pictures for what seems like months now. Thanks for the reminder ... my girls are finally getting new pictures tomarrow

Jessica Knowles said...

Oh how FUN! Great times and great pictures! Sorry, I couldn't make it, it would have been such great memories with some of my fav girls! Let's do a girls trip soon! Vegas or St. George... Love ya!

Amy said...

Um, yeah. . . I'm completely jealous! I need to go to NYC. All in good time I guess. Love the pics. 4 years huh? It seems like you've been in the family for a lot longer, you just fit right in. So, I really hope to see you soon. Maybe for Thanksgiving. Will you be in SL or are you going someplace for the holiday?

Andrea said...

Looks like your having fun! Happy late 4th anniversary!