Monday, October 20, 2008

It's Autumn Time! It's Autumn Time!

So we just sang It's Autumn Time in Primary last week and that song is totally stuck in my head. But it's true and I thought I would post some fun Picture of a hike we did on Saturday. It was the Crecet Lake Trail up by Alta Ski Resort, but Carston says it is called Secret Lake. Anyhow it was really a fun time. And since, true to how we are, we didn't have my camera for our post anniversary date picture or the fun hay ride we went on on this weekend, we tried to make up for it by taking a huge photo shoot on the hike! I hope everyone is having a great Autumn Time with all the pretty leaves falling down!



Isabelle's newest words, Hot and Ball!
And the cutest thing. I love when we say prayers and she folds her arms for all of two seconds, but then as soon as she hears the word, amen, she totally, very quickly, folds her arms again!!!!

Carston had a great Man's Trip, diving in Catalina. And I have to admit if my husband is going to be a hunter, I am a lot happier to have him bring home lobster, halibet, and Bonita rather then an elk or a deer. Too bad he couldn't bring home the octopus as well! Thanks my mighter hunter for the yummy food!

6 comments:

Rebekah said...

sorry we couldn't hike with you, Lee was putting new shingles on his parents roof. Looks like you had a great time though!

Charee B Mcclellan said...

looks like a great time, you have a great looken fam! hey i just started a blog named skyview1999.blogspot.com go to it and sign in on the bottom and pass the word to as many people that you know...would like to have a way to find everyone and remind people on events.

Robyn said...

Isi is so cute. Do you want to trade caribou for lobster? I didn't think so. I'd take the lobster over caribou any day of the week and 3 times on Sunday.

KIRSTEN said...

Livi and Isabelle are two stylen girls. They have the same hoodie. Sounds like you guys had a really nice hike, and couldn't have done it at a better time. Next time give me a call - ha ha

Jessica Knowles said...

Wish we could have gone... now it is probably going to be too cold if we decide to go. Oh well! I am glad you guys had fun! We just love you guys :)

The McCulloughs said...

We love Autumn time too, although our leaves aren't really falling down yet!! Good for you guys getting out and hiking, I bet it was beautiful with all the fall leaves. We had so much fun with you guys a couple weeks ago and we will have to do it again over Thanksgiving!!