Sunday, June 8, 2008

Tagged!!!! And Hogle Zoo Pic!

5 Things on my list to do today:
1. Blog this Tag, since it's been a few weeks now!!!
2. Wash my feet, because I don't like gross feet from wearing sandles!
3. Kiss Carston Good Night!
4. Say prayers, Read Scriptures and go to sleep! It's getting late!
5. Have good dreams and sleep to drive to Logan tomorrow!

5 Snacks I enjoy:
1. Ice Cream
2. Baby Dill Pickles
3. String Cheese and Wheat Thins
4. Chocolate covered almonds, peanuts.....
5. Chips and Fresh Salsa

5 Things I would do if I was a sudden Billionare:
1. Buy Land
2. Buy into the Oil Market
3. Move to Kauai, better get a side of a plane with that!
4. Spend money on all my family members
5. Serious stuff, like help families in need around the globe.( I just read Kite Runner and a Thousand Splendid Suns, and those stories break my heart)

5 Bad Habits:
1. Finishing my Husbands stories to speed him up
2. Biting my Nails
3. Obsessing about a clean house
4. Jumping into water with my watch on
5. Not spending time on my Hair anymore

5 Places I have lived:
1. Kalispell, MT
2. Providence, UT
3. Cuenca, Ecuador
4. Harrison, NY
5. Salt Lake City, UT

5 Jobs I have had:
1. Bagger/Checker at Lee's Grocrey
2. Checker at Fred Meyer
3. Home Health for Bob Clark
4. Nanny
5. CNA

5 Things people don't know about me:
1. I have to make my bed because I'm afraid of dust getting on it!!! Ridiculous!
2. I like to have the volume on the TV on even numbers, and 15, since that is the day I was born!
3. I like to shovel snow and mow the lawn.
4. I really don't like dirty dishes and don't mind washing them where ever I am!
5. Ironing is my worst job, I remember crying, seriously, when my mom would ask me to do it! Sad!!!!




We also went to Hogle Zoo this past week with Marion, Mandy, Tag and Maddie while they were up!!! So fun. Izz loves animals for sure!!!!

8 comments:

KIRSTEN said...

It's about time you complete your tag- j/k!! Did Isabelle like the zoo? That is my favorite activity with the girls.

Hayley said...

Hey,
My address is www.haykid.blogspot.com

We just did the zoo thing a few weeks ago. My girls think it is the. best. thing. ever.

Seriously, they love it!

Heather & Matt Fisher said...

hey, you should put the book club list on your blog! ha. anyway, what is the book and how can I get in on the action? Let me know, thanks!! miss ya!

Amy said...

Hey, this is cousin Amy (Aunt Jan's daughter). I found your blog and love it. I'm going to keep checking in on you guys to see how you're doing. I have read Kite Runner and it didn't leave a nice taste in my mouth, if you know what I mean. Hopefully, I'll see you sometime this summer. I'll be in Utah all of July.

Amy said...

Oh, here's my blog if you're interested.
www.nelsonslittlecorner.blogspot.com

The McCulloughs said...

So funny those McCullough's must be slow story tellers, because I find myself finishing Cam's stories all the time, too! That pic is so cute from the zoo and we were so happy to be able to spend the day with you. I loved this tag- it was fun learning some random things about you!

jellington614 said...

Izzy is so cute and BIG! I can't believe how good she is walking. Jenson still tries his very hardest and therefore has bruises all over his head but he will get there. I am jealous of your Hawaiian vacation by the way!

Nate and Tasha said...

Ahhh, a whole other side I haven't seen before :) Worried about dust in the bed, LOL!!