Monday, March 29, 2010

Kate was Born a Long Time ago!

Sooooo, I have totally fallen off the planet on the blogging world. But some friends were making me feel bad that I had not even blogged Kate's Birth. Sooooo, here is a really quick blog with lots of pics.
I went into Labor after thinking I could bowl a week before my due date and the next morning had Gorgeous Baby Girl #2!
She was in the hospital at 11 days old and came home with a picc line for meds for about a week after we got home, but She is doing great. She is NOT a good sleeper, but is the most happy, smiley, laughing baby ever. We are soooo happy to have her.
Izz has done great being a big sister. She is still so adorable, making us laugh everyday and don't worry driving me crazy most days too with being a two year old....Yes Carston still thinks she is the smartest little girl alive! So enjoy the pics. I wish I had the time to sit here and do a good job of this, but I swear this has already taken too long!!! XOXOXO's to friends and family!

















11 comments:

pan x 8 said...

Darling darling darling! I'm so glad we are friends and that we have such great talks. I cannot believe how fast Claire or Izzy have grown! They are beautiful just like their little Mommy! I hope the sleeping thing gets better for all and let me know if you've put them together or not?? Exciting to hear about! Love ya!

Aubs said...

Cute pictures. They are both getting so big. My how time flies. I'd love to come take pictures of the girls again as the weather is getting nicer. They are such great subjects...or family pics. Just let me know. I love & miss you!

Rebekah said...

LOved seeing all of those pictures! I accidentally clicked on your blog link and was so surprised to see you had updated! Good job! Love ya!

Karen said...

Yay for the update! Way cute pictures. What gorgeous girls!

Amy said...

Well, your comment on my blog got me here looking at everyones. I was about to delete my blog, but I might just keep going. I don't take pictures anymore, but I guess I could still write what's going on. Love the pics and congrats on #2 - I don't think I knew.

KIRSTEN said...

Your two little ladies are absolutely adorible!

Andrea said...

So glad for the update! I had been wondering how you guys were doing,glad to hear Kate is better! She is so adorable, just like her big sister! Did Izzy have dark hair like that? I wish we did live closer together, if you ever want to come visit Idaho, your always welcome here!

jellington614 said...

So cute! She looks so big already! I can't believe it, they are both so stinking cute!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Meg said...

Two beautiful girls just like their gourgous Momma! I love to see that you are happy and well taken care off! Hope all is well...please forgive me for our old blog. Here is a newly "updated often" blog... teamblanchrd1.blogspot.com

Charee B Mcclellan said...

oh my word. I LOVE ALL OF THESE PICTURES!! For some reason or another, i hadn't noticed that you had updated..so that is why i am finally getting to looking at your post. your girls are FREAKING beauty's...and MAN those pictures of you ARE TOO! you don't look like you gained ANY weight in your face at all during your pregnancy..OR you just lost it fast. glad that you posted darling..you are awesome!