Thursday, July 16, 2009

New Photos!

So I decided the only thing I miss about working is having so much free time on the computer and gettng paid for it. I swear one of these days I'm going to read everyone's blog's!
Anyhow here are a few pics of the Fouth of July! My pregnancy so far, since I finally took a picture of my belly, since some of you have asked to see one! I am already a slacker on pics for baby #2. Sorry Kate! And excuse the spandex, we were going on a hike that day, so give me a little break!!!! And some pics of my newest nephew Kelton and Izz playing with her cousin Brigder and his cousin Achilles(spelling)!
Just to brag my oldest brother Erick, was just promoted to be a Major, yesturday! Congrats again Big Bro!!!!Very Cool!






7 comments:

Kandi said...

Katrina your such a cute pregnant babe!!! Izz is such a cutie and looks like a lot of fun. We need to hang and let the girls play.

pan x 8 said...

I have to agree with Kandi - you are really cute, even when your prego!!

I love Izz she is so nice to Litia! I just wish Litia would stop scratching and pinching! She's not going to have any friends before she can even make friends!! hahahaha...

Jessica Knowles said...

You are totally cute and tiny! Looks like your up to lots of fun times! Love ya!

Rebekah said...

You look great and you are growing! Isn't that fun when you really have people notice you are pregnant instead of just feeling pregnant?!?! I love all the other pics too,a nd your new nephew is so cute!

KIRSTEN said...

Looks like you are guys are having a GREAT summer!

Andrea said...

Seriously Katrina, could you be any cuter when your pregnant? I think you should send that picture in to a spandex company, they could use it for an ad and pay you! Glad to see you guys are having a fun summer! Can't wait to see pictures of baby Kate!

Nate and Tasha said...

Of course you look great, even in spandex ;) Looks like your fam is doing great and I can't believe Isabella is 2 - I remember when she was the one in your belly!