Tuesday, May 26, 2009

It's only been a few months!!!!!

So a lot has happened since our last post. And it's not that I hate to blog, it's just that I really don't make time for it.....plus I need my own computer! But evenstill I am going to make this as short and as sweet as possible!

Yes, I am sure that most people know that I am pregnant, due October 15th, and that it is another little girl!!!! We even know the name, which feels really wierd! The only other name we ever liked was Kate, Isabelle although we couldn't decide that Isabelle was her name, we for some reason knew that Kate was not it. But this one feels like Kate, so Kate Elizabeth it is!!!! or BABY KATE, as Isabelle called her yesturday! But on to keeping it short...that was already way too long! This is going to be hard.

We took a trip to visit my parents, whom recently moved to Missouri. Where we had a Tornado touch down four miles away, and where my sister and I watched a window blow out and break and had papers flying everywhere in my mom's office! We had a fun trip to Branson and saw the Hugh's Brothers show. Thanks mom for putting us on the front row, where I got plenty of eye contact and Isabelle got a nice kiss on the hand from one of the the performers!!!! We went to Peter's mission homcoming where a really "nice girl" took up the whole time and Pete was able to speak for about two minutes!!!! We did a lot more and had so much fun. Other then the ticks, it is a gorgeous place with soooo many tree's and rolling, twisting, turning hills and roads!!! It really makes me wish my parent's weren't so far away!!!! Plus will miss ths little Pharmacy/50's Soda Shop, where one scoop of ice cream is 5 cents, two scoops 10 cents!!! It was the best!

And last but not least, Isabelle is taking a nap in her big girl bed, right now for the first time!!!!!!


11 comments:

Charee B Mcclellan said...

yay for another girl...it will be fun to have them be friends. my boys will have fun together...hopefully! all i can say is enjoy izz to the fullest now..the guilt hits hard after the 2nd comes!!!! kate is one of my fav names also..just it wont work now with tate!! congrats again...i bet you are hot as ever..as in hottie!

KIRSTEN said...

YEAH - Carston you are going to LOVE LOVE LOVE having a house full of women! At least that is what I am always telling Chiki haha. Deep down inside ... he loves it :)

Katrina - your little belly looks so cute! Sounds like you ladies had a great time in Missouri. Funny you mention a tornado because shortly after you told me you were leaving, the news announced Missouri had been hit. I thought of you guys. Happy to hear nothing too serious happened

pan x 8 said...

YAY for Isabelle on her big girl bed!!! YAY! for another girl ~ Kate Elizabeth is a pretty name! I love it ~ big sister already saying her name! She is growing so fast and so beautiful every time I see her! Can you put a cap on that??? ;p

Glad you had a wonderful trip! And boo on the nice girl who gave Peter only 2 min to speak. Don't we realize now that when there is an RM, it's silent agreement to only talk for a min??? Hello.. get a clue! :p

Anonymous said...

OMG Congrats you guys! The name is darling. Izzy is so big and SO CUTE, Take care!!!

Aubs said...

Congrats on another little girl!! She'll be just as cute as Izzy. Kate Elizabeth...very cute....I think that is Dave's Kate's middle name also? but I can't remember for sure.
Glad you had a fun time with your parents. Peter looks pretty much the same cute boy, I mean young man. Where has the time gone? I hope he'll come visit soon...maybe for Dallin's wedding in June?

Monika said...

Congrats! That is so exciting!

the greens said...

I am so glad you had fun at your parents, their place is pretty. I can't believe isabella is getting so big. I love your girl name!

Nate and Tasha said...

Congrats on #2! Isabelle is going to be a great big sis. She is so cute, I can't wait to meet the next little babe :)

The McCulloughs said...

so glad you had a great time with your parents and caught all the ticks!! We can't wait for baby Kate and Izzy is getting sooo big! Maddie is dying for a big girl bed and hopefully we will get her a mattress soon. I love how they sleep so crazy when they first get into a bed; Izz looks hilarious! Glad for the update, I was wondering what was going on with you guys! Hopefully we will see you soon!

The Karrens said...

Congrats to you guys! I can't believe how big Izzy is now... crazy how fast they get big! We love the name Kate, too... that is way cute!
Robin

Marrdy said...

Hi Katrina-Haven't been over to blogstalk you for a while. Congrats on your new little one. Can't believe how big Isabelle is! Time flies doesn't it?