Monday, December 29, 2008

The Holidays!

Finally Carston is gone for the day and I get some real time on the computer. I definatly feel I need my own laptop someday! And since I havn't updated for so long, I'm just going to do pictures and keep this short. We had a great Thanksgiving and Christmas, soooo much fun with Isabelle this year, and I am sure we will have a great New Year!!!! Isabelle is growing up so fast. She is quite the character. My favorite recent story is when we took her to the aquarium and Carston and I were touching some sting rays and when I looked over at Izz she had her jacket in the water, swishing it back and forth. It was drenched!!!! She makes us laugh everyday, what a turkey! Definalty a Busy Izzy Bee!

7 comments:

KIRSTEN said...

Looks like you are all healthy and happy!! I am sorry we missed you the other day, but oh well there will be other trips....other lunches. Keep in touch!!

KIRSTEN said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
pan x 8 said...

Izzy is so so darling and she is a definite crack up!!! I'm glad you had a great Thanksgiving, Merry Merry Christmas and have a happy happy new year!!! She is still making me laugh about the jacket in the aquarium!! LOL

The McCullough Family said...

Cute pics! We had fun seeing you for Thanksgiving and Christmas! Izzy and Maddie are so cute together! Have a happy New Year and hopefully we will see you soon!

The Karrens said...

Fun pictures! That Izzy seriously is a cute one... and I love seeing Carston as a daddy! We miss you guys... maybe we'll see you sometime?

Andrea said...

Hi Katrina! I'm glad to see you guys are doing well and having fun! I can't believe how big Izzy is getting, she is so adorable! She definately looks like her mommy!

Nate and Tasha said...

She is a cutie petutie. Looks like life is treating you good. You look great too!