Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Little Miss Hawaiian!


So this last weekend my granparents, Selma and Elmer Wiedmeier, had their 50th Wedding Anniversary. My grandpa was so cute and told me he hopes we all make it to 50 as well. I laughed and thought about how I only have a little more then 46 years to go!!! Anyhow it was a Louau and after a while everyone began shedding off their lays. I watched in amazement as Isabelle picked up at least 10 lays and put them all around her neck, one at a time, all by herself. Then spent the rest of the night jabbering and runnig around like they weren't even there!



We had a fun time at the McCullough family reunion in Bear Lake!




We hiked to Bloomington Lake and Izz loved the hike as long as I gave her wild flowers to hold!
























Izz's first Carousel ride at Lagoon!





















Isabelle's Many Faces!



8 comments:

Rebekah said...

such a cute post! you look beautiful in those pictures

Unknown said...

Hey guys! Your little Izzie is such a doll! She's gotten so big since we last saw her. How are you both, btw? We should get together sometime now that we live in the same neck of the woods! Tell Carston hi for us.

Marrdy said...

She is getting too big too fast. Such cute pictures.

Jessica Knowles said...

You and Izz are so darling... I can't believe that she was able to put all those lei's around her neck. She is so cute I love all her photo's.

Amy said...

That one pic of Izzy looks like she's ready to hike a football. I'm so sorry that I missed the reunion. I love reunions and would have loved to see everyone, especially you since I never get to visit with you guys. I hope that there will be another chance to see each other soon.

The Karrens said...

She is seriously a doll! And so funny just walking around with all those flowers around her neck! Your blog looks great...love it!
Robin

KIRSTEN said...

Miss Isabelle has already been to one more family reunion then I have. Looks like she had a blast!!

Robyn said...

She is so stinkin cute! It sounds like you guys have been busy!